Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Happy Mail!

Today I received some birthday happy mail!  Grant you my birthday isn't until the 7th, but I couldn't resist opening the packages today.  This first packaged the mail lady dropped off at our front door since it wouldn't fit in the mail box.  Aren't my parents awesome!  They know me so well, love my Bath and Body supplies and I for see a shopping spree in my future, between the gift card they sent me from Kohls and the gift Kohls send.

This next package of goodness was bought up from the mail box by hubby.  It's from an amazing women who is so thoughtful and kind and always  thinking of others.  Many thanks goes out to my dear friend Cindy L, I'm so blessed to be able to call her my friend.
Just love all the goodies Cindy sent.  Can't wait to try them out.  Isn't the card adorable, the inside even has and amazing saying for August birthdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment