Monday, June 8, 2015

HAPPY MAIL

This past weekend my hubby and I attended a VA marriage retreat located at Hickory Knob State Resort Park in McCormick, SC.  I honestly have to say it was an emotionally draining weekend but I would do it all over again.  This has been our first weekend away without kids (mind you we have been married for 23 years and our oldest is 22 years old)!  It was so nice having my hubby all to myself without daily life getting in the way.

Hickory Knob State Park is amazing.  We got to see a deer, otter, squirrels, fish and of course lots of birds.  There are so many activities available to do, well worth the time to stop if traveling in that area.  Just keep in mind it is a state park so the lodging doesn't get a 5 star rating, but there is air conditioning, which is always a plus in my book!

Anyway back to business, came home to a box of goodies from my dear friend Cindy.  She is such a blessing in my life.  As you can see she sent lots of goodies which gives me an excuse to create!  As if I needed one.


No comments:

Post a Comment